Tuesday 14 May 2013

A Storm In The Garden...

The title of this post might be in slightly bad taste given the fact that the rain is stair-rodding down outside my window as I type this but yesterday afternoon, there was a little patch of sun and Storm and I popped into the garden for a game and a few photos.

So, here's Storm in the garden...









These photos make me smile - Storm's just 13 months old now and the pics show her alternately as a dog with a mature face or a complete puppy look. I've been told that Labrador's from Storm's breeders are relatively slow to mature and I like this very much. Because we got her when she was 11 months old, we missed out on the puppy stage so I'm pleased there's still more than a bit of it left in her for us to enjoy. Her gangly legs and funny play poses are utterly charming and totally endearing.

Let's face it, she doesn't need to be in a hurry to grow up. I think she's perfect just the way she is.

No comments:

Post a Comment