Saturday 1 June 2013

A Waterbaby On Holiday

So, we're back from our holiday in the Lake District and I'm typing to the accompanying rattle and hum of the washing machine and the whir of my laptop as it downloads photos from my camera. Ah, the traditional post-holiday slap of reality...

Anyway, I'll be writing quite a bit more about my first holiday with Storm over the coming week but, to ease myself gently back into things today, this blog is a selection of some of my favourite images of Storm the waterbaby on her holidays.

These images were taken by Coniston Water on Wednesday 29th May. I'd had a horrible day walking (more of which anon) and the trip to the water's edge was just what was needed to restore my smile. Watching Storm porpoising, leaping, splashing and swimming was just wonderful.

Here's Storm, in her element...













No comments:

Post a Comment